The Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Quarai, Brazil
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
Francisco Carlos Reverbel 348 apto. 101
Quaraí – RS CEP: 97560-000
Telephone: (+55) 55 3423 1802, –
Fax: (+55) 55 3423-1802 ext.: 23
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jimena BorgesHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Quarai, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Brasilia, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Quarai, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Brisbane, Australia