- 1 General Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Paramaribo, Suriname
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Paramaribo, Suriname
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
The Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Paramaribo, Suriname
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
Anton Dragtenweg 93
Telephone: (+597) 45 25 45, –
Fax: (+597) 47 10 47
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Manodj Presad HindoriHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Paramaribo, Suriname
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Paramaribo, Suriname provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria