The Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Guangzhou, China
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China
31a Razmadze St.
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+86) 21 21 26 626
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00 – 17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Beijing
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Uruguay in Guangzhou, China
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Guangzhou, China
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Beijing, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Guangzhou, China
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Guangzhou, China provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina