SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
Information about the Consulate of Argentina in the U.S.A.
The Argentine Consulate in the United States is a diplomatic mission of the Argentine Republic.
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
- Argentine Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED NOW: 877-719-1229
Contact Information and Hours of the Consulate of Argentina in the United States
1811 Q St, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Tel. +1 (202) 238-6460
Fax +1 (202) 238-6471
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Emergencies: +1 (202) 294-2029
In cases of extreme urgency involving Argentine citizens (accidents, deaths, arrests), after hours (business days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). If your case is not serious or urgent, please send your message to email@example.com.
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
Services Offered by the Consulate of Argentina in the United States
Allow the use of the postal address of the Consular Office for the reception of private correspondence.
To guide you in matters of legal, medical, notarial, etc. assistance.
To assist injured persons.
To grant passports.
To inform relatives or close persons about accidents or deaths, catastrophes and to provide them with advice.
To take an interest in detained or imprisoned nationals and, under certain circumstances, to transmit messages to relatives.
Ensure the defense in court of Argentine citizens.
Requesting the whereabouts of persons from local authorities.
To issue travel permits to minors with the legal consent of the holders of parental authority.
Attend to the interests of nationals in matters of inheritance by cause of death.
To try to communicate with family members or relatives to inform them of their situation and needs.
To watch over the interests of Argentine minors or incapable persons, particularly with regard to the institution of guardianship or curatorship.
Authorize all acts that may be performed by notaries public, especially legalizations.
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore