SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
Information about the Consulate of Argentina in the U.S.A.
The Argentine Consulate in the United States is a diplomatic mission of the Argentine Republic.
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED NOW: 877-719-1229
Contact Information and Hours of the Consulate of Argentina in the United States
1811 Q St, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Tel. +1 (202) 238-6460
Fax +1 (202) 238-6471
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Emergencies: +1 (202) 294-2029
In cases of extreme urgency involving Argentine citizens (accidents, deaths, arrests), after hours (business days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). If your case is not serious or urgent, please send your message to email@example.com.
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
Services Offered by the Consulate of Argentina in the United States
Allow the use of the postal address of the Consular Office for the reception of private correspondence.
To guide you in matters of legal, medical, notarial, etc. assistance.
To assist injured persons.
To grant passports.
To inform relatives or close persons about accidents or deaths, catastrophes and to provide them with advice.
To take an interest in detained or imprisoned nationals and, under certain circumstances, to transmit messages to relatives.
Ensure the defense in court of Argentine citizens.
Requesting the whereabouts of persons from local authorities.
To issue travel permits to minors with the legal consent of the holders of parental authority.
Attend to the interests of nationals in matters of inheritance by cause of death.
To try to communicate with family members or relatives to inform them of their situation and needs.
To watch over the interests of Argentine minors or incapable persons, particularly with regard to the institution of guardianship or curatorship.
Authorize all acts that may be performed by notaries public, especially legalizations.