- 1 Details About the Consulate General of Argentina in Shanghai, China
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Shanghai, China
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Shanghai, China
The Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details About the Consulate General of Argentina in Shanghai, China
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China
Golden Finance Tower
58 YanAn Road East
Telephone: (+86) (21) 6339 0322, –
Fax: (+86) (21) 5350 0058
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.cshan.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Carlos Esteban PronatoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Beijing
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Shanghai, China
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Shanghai, China
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Beijing, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Shanghai, China
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Shanghai, China provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany