- 1 Information On the Consulate General of Argentina in Mumbai, India
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Mumbai, India
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
The Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Argentina in Mumbai, India
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
Block 1, Street 111, House No: 99
Mubarak Al-Abdullah Al-Jaber Area
Mumbai 400 021
Telephone: -, –
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in New Delhi
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Mumbai, India
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Argentina while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in New Delhi, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Mumbai, India provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China