- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Curitiba, Brazil
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Curitiba, Brazil
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
The Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Curitiba, Brazil
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
Av. Silva Jardim 2705
80240-021 Curitiba – PR
Telephone: (+55) (41) 3029-2411, –
Fax: (+55) 41 3222 0799
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: ccuri.cancilleria.gob.ar
Head of Mission: Pedro Ezequiel MarottaConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Curitiba, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Argentina while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Curitiba, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- The Consulate of Argentina in the United States
- Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay