The Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Villazon, Bolivia
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Argentina and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
Plaza 6 de Agosto 121, 1st floor
Telephone: (+591) (2) 596-5253, (+591) (2) 597-2011
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Juan Andrés TaccettiConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in La Paz
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Villazon, Bolivia
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Argentina while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia, they work to help nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in La Paz, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Villazon, Bolivia provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Salto, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States