- 1 Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Atlanta, United States
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Atlanta, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Atlanta, United States
The Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Atlanta, United States
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
245 Peachtree Center Avenue, NE, Suite 2450
Atlanta, GA 30303
Telephone: (+1) 404 880 0805, –
Fax: (+1) 404 880 0806
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jorge Lopez MenardiConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Atlanta, United States
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Atlanta, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Atlanta, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Atlanta, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- The Consulate of Argentina in the United States
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile