- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Barcelona, Spain
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Barcelona, Spain
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
The Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Barcelona, Spain
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Paseo de la Gracia 11, 2nd floor, Escalera.B
Telephone: (+34) 93 304 1200, (+34) 93 304 1203
Fax: (+34) 93 304 1201
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: cbarc.cancilleria.gob.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Alejandro Eugenio Alonso SainzConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Barcelona, Spain
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Argentina while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Madrid, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Barcelona, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay