- 1 General Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Eschersheimer Landstrasse 19-21
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: (+49) 69 97 20 030, –
Fax: (+49) 69 17 54 19
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00, –
Official Website: cfran.cancilleria.gob.ar
Head of Mission: Ms Miriam Beatriz ChavezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, they work to help nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Berlin, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Frankfurt am Main, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Salto, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Fray Bentos, Uruguay