- 1 General Info On the Consulate General of Argentina in Sydney, Australia
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Sydney, Australia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Sydney, Australia
The Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info On the Consulate General of Argentina in Sydney, Australia
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
44 Market Street, 20th floor
P.O. Box Q1613, QVB Post Office
Sydney, NSW 1230
Telephone: (+61) 2 9262 2933, –
Fax: (+61) 2 9262 3998
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: csidn.cancilleria.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Hector Raul PelaezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Canberra
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Sydney, Australia
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Sydney, Australia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Canberra, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Sydney, Australia
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Sydney, Australia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Bonn, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
- Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain