- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 2 Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
The Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Guayaquil, Ecuador
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Calle 6ta # 104 entre Av. Las Palmas y Av. Guayas Ciuda
Telephone: (+593) 4 461 9557, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-13:30, –
Official Website: cguay.cancilleria.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Paula Casado SastreConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Quito
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Argentina while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Quito, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Guayaquil, Ecuador provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Argentine Consulate in New York, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile