- 1 Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Los Angeles, United States
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Los Angeles, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
The Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Los Angeles, United States
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Argentina and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
5055 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 210
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Telephone: (+1) 323 954 9155, –
Fax: (+1) 323 934 9076
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: www.clang.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Luis Garcia Tezanos PintoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Los Angeles, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Los Angeles, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in New York, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia