- 1 Info On the Consulate General of Argentina in Cadiz, Spain
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Cadiz, Spain
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
The Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info On the Consulate General of Argentina in Cadiz, Spain
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
Edif.. Pte Rivadavia
Calle Presidente Rivadavia Nº 3
Telephone: (+34) 956 22 89 22, –
Fax: (+34) 956 80 92 03
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: ccadi.cancilleria.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Mariano Zarazaga FerrerConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Cadiz, Spain
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain, they work to help nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Madrid, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Cadiz, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Fray Bentos, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain