- 1 Details About the Consulate General of Argentina in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
The Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details About the Consulate General of Argentina in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Argentina and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Rua Ceara 1566 6to andar
30150-311 Belo Horizonte – MG
Telephone: (+55) 31 3047 5490 to 92, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: cbelo.cancilleria.gob.ar
Head of Mission: Ricardo Jorge MassotConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Argentina while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Belo Horizonte, Brazil provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- The Consulate of Argentina in the United States
- Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Concepción, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey