The Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information About the Consulate General of Argentina in Houston, United States
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
2200 West Loop South, Suite 1025
Houston, TX 77027
Telephone: (+1) 713 871 8935, (+1) 832 279 5096 (Emergency)
Fax: (+1) 713 871 0639
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: www.chous.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Gabriel VolpiConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Houston, United States
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Houston, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Houston, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Bonn, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore