The Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information About the Consulate General of Argentina in Sao Paulo, Brazil
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Av. Paulista 2313
01311-300 São Paulo – SP
Telephone: (+55) 11 3897 9522, –
Fax: (+55) 11 3082 8019
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:30, –
Official Website: www.cpabl.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Jorge Agustin Molina ArambarriConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Argentina while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Sao Paulo, Brazil provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Fray Bentos, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Bonn, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.