- 1 General Information On the Consulate General of Argentina in Florianopolis, Brazil
- 2 Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Florianopolis, Brazil
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
The Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the Consulate General of Argentina in Florianopolis, Brazil
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
Rua Germano Wendhausen, 273, 1º andar
88015-4600 Florianópolis – SC
Telephone: (+55) 48 3024 3036 /5, (+55) 48 9880 84171 (Mobile)
Fax: (+55) 48 3024 3035 /6
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: cflor.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Gustavo Ricardo CoppaConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Florianopolis, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Argentina while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Florianopolis, Brazil provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in New York, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain