The Argentine Consulate in New York, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate General of Argentina in New York, United States
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in New York, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in New York, United States
Route Principale de Taouima nr. 39
New York, NY 10019
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (212) 541-7746
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in New York, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Argentina while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in New York, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in New York, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in New York, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in New York, United States, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in New York, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in New York, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- The Consulate of Argentina in the United States
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Bonn, Germany
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.