- 1 General Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Puerto Montt, Chile
- 2 Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Puerto Montt, Chile
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
The Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info About the Consulate General of Argentina in Puerto Montt, Chile
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
Calle Pedro Montt 160, 6th floor
Telephone: (+56) 65 250 5290, (+56) 65 250 5293
Fax: (+56) 65 250 2593
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: cpmon.cancilleria.gob.ar
Head of Mission: Anahi Daniela MorachoConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Santiago
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Puerto Montt, Chile
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Argentina while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Santiago, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Puerto Montt, Chile provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in New York, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada