- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Maldonado, Uruguay
- 2 Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Maldonado, Uruguay
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
The Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Maldonado, Uruguay
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
Telephone: (+598) 4224 3966, (+598) 4222 1195 / 4223 8208
Fax: “(+598) 4222 1195, ext. 205”
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 12:30-17:00, –
Official Website: www.cmald.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: José Andres BasbusConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Montevideo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Maldonado, Uruguay
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay, they work to help nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Montevideo, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Maldonado, Uruguay provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Concepción, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China