IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL US NOW: 877-719-1229
The Mexican Consulate is an office of the Mexican Government in the United States. The goal of the consulate is to promote trade, tourism, investment, and immigration between Mexico and the U.S., as well as to provide assistance with other consular services for Mexicans living or traveling to the United States.
What are Some Services Offered by the Consulate?
- Issuing passports and consular identification cards
- Providing information about visas, immigration, and travel
- Helping with the process of claiming the remains of deceased Mexicans overseas
- Assisting Mexicans who are victims of crime or have been arrested abroad
- Acting as an intermediary for declaring inheritance from someone who died abroad
- Providing legal advice on issues such as divorce, child custody, and property ownership
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 877-719-1229
How to Get Information about Visas and Other Services?
The Mexican Consulate in the US is a government agency that provides visa and other consular services to Mexicans residing within the jurisdiction of the United States. Services offered at the Mexican Consulate are:
- Issuing passports, identification cards, and certificates of nationality to Mexican nationals residing in the United States.
- Issuing visas for Mexicans wishing to travel abroad.
- Providing information on immigration issues affecting Mexicans living in the U.S., including deportation procedures.
- Issuing birth certificates upon request from individuals born in Mexico who are now resident in the US or whose parents were born there, as well as death certificates for people with ties to Mexico who have died here.
- Providing assistance
How to Apply for a Visa at the Consulate?
To apply for a Mexican Visa, you must have a tourist card or a temporary resident card. Fill out an application form and pay the fee of $160 USD (approximately 2000 pesos). You can get your application form from any Mexican Consulate in the US. You will need to provide proof of nationality, two passport-sized photos, and proof of financial solvency. If you are applying with children under 18 years old, they must also present their birth certificate.
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 877-719-1229
How Does it Work?
Mexican citizens who live in the US can visit the consulate for a number of reasons including renewing their passport or requesting a new one. They can also request information on how to vote in Mexican elections, register children born abroad as Mexicans, report crimes committed against them or family members, or ask for help with immigration issues. It works by making an appointment online through the consulate’s website. You fill out a questionnaire about your contact information.
Why Should I Visit the Mexican Consulate?
If you’re thinking of traveling to Mexico, it’s important that you have all the documents you need before getting on the plane. The National Institute of Migration (INM) is one of the institutions that work at this consulate and they will be able to provide information about visas, immigration status, and other pertinent details related to travel to Mexico.
How to Contact Them?
The Mexican Consulate is located at: 1306 22nd Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037, USA
- Tel: (202) 797-2000 Fax: (202) 797-2010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 877-719-1229
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.