- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Recife, Brazil
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Recife, Brazil
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
The Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Recife, Brazil
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Av. Eng. Domingos Ferreira, 2238
Edf. AKKA- 2 andar
51020-280 Recife – PE
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+55) (81) 3327-1450
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Recife, Brazil
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Brasilia, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Recife, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Concepción, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States