- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Miami, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Miami, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL US NOW: 305-506-1974
The Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Miami, United States
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 305-506-1974
Contact Info for the Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
1101 Brickell Ave, 9th Floor
Miami, FL 33131
Telephone: (+1) 305 373 1889, –
Fax: (+1) 305 373 1598
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-14:00, –
Official Website: cmiam.cancilleria.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Leandro Fernandez SuarezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
A TRUSTED LAWYER IS STANDING BY: 305-506-1974
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Miami, United States
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Argentina while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Miami, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
DON’T DELAY, GET HELP NOW: 305-506-1974
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Miami, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED NOW: 305-506-1974
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Uruguaiana, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Encarnacion, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Villazon, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany