The Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Argentina in Hong Kong
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Argentina and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
1517-1519 Jardine House
1 Connaught Place
Telephone: (+852) 2523 3208, –
Fax: (+852) 2877 0906
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: chong.cancilleria.gob.ar
Head of Mission: VacantConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Hong Kong
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Hong Kong
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Argentina nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Hong Kong
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Hong Kong provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in New York, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Concepción, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Argentine Consulate in Houston, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Miami, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Paysandu, Uruguay
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore