- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Milan, Italy
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Milan, Italy
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Milan, Italy
The Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Milan, Italy
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Argentina and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
Via Agnello 2, 4th floor
Telephone: (+39) 02 7772 9437, (+39) 02 7772 9401
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.cmila.mrecic.gov.ar
Head of Mission: Mr Cristian Roberto Dellepiane RawsonConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Argentina in Milan, Italy
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Argentina who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Milan, Italy
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy, they work to assist nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Rome, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Milan, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Milan, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Argentine Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- The Consulate of Argentina in the United States
- Argentine Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Argentine Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Salto, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Fray Bentos, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain