- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Toronto, Canada
- 2 Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Toronto, Canada
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Toronto, Canada
The Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Toronto, Canada
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Argentina who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Argentina and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada
5001 Yonge Street, Suite 201, 2nd. floor
Toronto, ON M2N 6P6
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) 416 955-0868
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: “Monday-Friday: 09:00-12:30, by appointment only”, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Toronto, Canada
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Argentina while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Toronto, Canada
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Toronto, Canada, they work to help nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Ottawa, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Toronto, Canada
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Toronto, Canada provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Argentina who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Hong Kong
- Argentine Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Argentine Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay