The Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate General of Argentina in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
A consulate like the Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Argentina.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Argentina who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Argentina and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
Av. Gral. Flores Nro. 209
Colonia del Sacramento
Telephone: (+598) 4522-2086, –
Fax: (+598) 4522-2093
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 13:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Daniel Alfredo PlazaConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Argentina in Montevideo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Argentina in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Argentina while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Argentina who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Argentina nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Argentina nationals in custody
At the Argentine Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay, they work to help nationals from Argentina around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Argentina in Montevideo, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Argentina you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Argentina when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Argentina in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Argentina who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Argentine Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Yacuiba, Bolivia
- Argentine Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Argentine Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Argentine Consulate in Salto, Uruguay
- Argentine Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Argentine Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Argentine Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Argentine Consulate in Bonn, Germany
- Argentine Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
- Argentine Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Argentine Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.