The Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details About the Consulate of Uruguay in Bage, Brazil
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
Av. Marechal Deodoro 150
Bage, Centro CEP: 96.400-400
Telephone: (+55) (53) 3312 3689, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mario LioriConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Bage, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Bage, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Brasilia, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Bage, Brazil
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Bage, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Halifax, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico