- 1 Info On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Yerevan, Armenia
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Yerevan, Armenia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
The Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Yerevan, Armenia
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
4/6 Amiryan Str. 3rd floor
Telephone: (+374) 60 60 17 18, (+374) 60 60 17 19
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Eduardo Augusto Rosenbrock BidartConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Moscow
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Yerevan, Armenia
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Moscow, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Yerevan, Armenia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia