The Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Marrakech, Morocco
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
In the process of opening
Telephone: No telephone number, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jean-Jacques UettwillerHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Marrakech, Morocco
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Marrakech, Morocco provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bologna, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia