The Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Mumbai, India
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
Daiyah, Area Nr.3
Shawki Street, house Nr. 10
P.O.B. 15013 Daiyah
Mumbai 400 021
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in New Delhi
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Mumbai, India
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in New Delhi, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Mumbai, India provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santana Do Livramento, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bologna, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sydney, Australia