- 1 Info On the Consulate of Uruguay in Livorno, Italy
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Livorno, Italy
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Livorno, Italy
The Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Uruguay in Livorno, Italy
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
Via De Larderel, 93
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+39) 0586 897078
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: 9:00 – 13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Livorno, Italy
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Livorno, Italy
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Rome, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Livorno, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Livorno, Italy provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto, Portugal
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Brisbane, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cagliari, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador