- 1 Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Hamburg, Germany
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Hamburg, Germany
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
The Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Hamburg, Germany
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
Telephone: (+49) 40 410 65 42, –
Fax: (+49) 40 410 84 01
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.conuruale.de
Head of Mission: Maria del Lujan Barcelo DebenedettiConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Hamburg, Germany
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Berlin, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Hamburg, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain