The Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Haifa, Israel
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
22, Hakovshim Street
Telephone: (+972) (4) 639 8460, –
Fax: (+972) (4) 639 7190
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00 – 16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Abraham MamanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Tel Aviv
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Haifa, Israel
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Tel Aviv, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Haifa, Israel provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bergen, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto, Portugal
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary