The Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Dallas, United States
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States
700 N. Pearl Street, Suite 1100
Dallas, TX 75201
Telephone: (+1) (214) 586-0651, (+1) (305) 443-7253 (Visa and Passport)
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Julio E. RíosIIHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Consulate General of Uruguay in Miami
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Dallas, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Consulate General of Uruguay in Miami, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Dallas, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cagliari, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France