The Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Junín 114 y Malecón
Edif. Torres del Río, Piso 5, Office 9
Telephone: (+593) 4 231 1058, (+593) 4 256 47 40
Fax: (+593) 4 256 3952
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-13:30, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Luís Alberto Trujillo BustamanteHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Quito
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Quito, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand