The Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Ljubljana, Slovenia
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Telephone: +39) 06 482 17 76 (embassy in Rome, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Blaž MedvedsecHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Rome, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Ljubljana, Slovenia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil