- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Miskolc, Hungary
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Miskolc, Hungary
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
The Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Miskolc, Hungary
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
Kozepszer Ut. 48. 4/1
Telephone: (+36) (30) 9355.891, (+36) (30) 8307 221
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Alejandro Rafael Fernández KatonaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Miskolc, Hungary
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Miskolc, Hungary provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cagliari, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia