The Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Av. Luis Roche con 6ta. Transversal, Altamira 5Ta
Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Hanoi
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Hanoi, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Brisbane, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil