- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2 Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
The Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Thessaloniki, Greece
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
1st Agias Theodoras Street
546 23 Thessaloniki
Telephone: (+30) 2310 253 830 – 4, (+30) 694 439 0270
Fax: (+30) 2310 253 835
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 11:00-13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Prof Dr Christos KazantzisHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Athens
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Thessaloniki, Greece
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Athens, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Thessaloniki, Greece provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto, Portugal
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand