The Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Seville, Spain
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
C/ Eduardo Dato, 37-1º-C.
Telephone: (+34) 95 442 58 08, (+34) 95 453 93 57
Fax: (+34) 95 409 98 64
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Julio Azancot YanezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Seville, Spain
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Seville, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Seville, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Seville, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bergen, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore