- 1 Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Barcelona, Spain
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Barcelona, Spain
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
The Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Barcelona, Spain
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Avda. Diagonal 453 bis, 4º izq.
Telephone: (+34) (93) 551.49.84, (+34) 93 528 55 66
Fax: (+34) (93) 528 55 67
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.consuladouy-bcn.es
Head of Mission: Mr Pedro Israel Valenzuela DurandConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Barcelona, Spain
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Barcelona, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto, Portugal
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Uruguayan Consulate in Halifax, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain