- 1 General Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
The Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in St. Petersburg, Russia
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Stachek Ave., 57, pom. 38H
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+7) 812 326-32-45
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Moscow
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in St. Petersburg, Russia
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Moscow, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in St. Petersburg, Russia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in New Orleans, United States