- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Kingston, Jamaica
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Kingston, Jamaica
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
The Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Kingston, Jamaica
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
EPSOL Suite # 1
50 Hagley Park Road
Telephone: (+1 876) 944.4073, –
Fax: (+1 876) 944.4073
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Dwight A. WilliamsonHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Kingston, Jamaica
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Kingston, Jamaica provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Brisbane, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain