The Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Uruguay in Concordia, Argentina
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina
Pellegrini 709 – Piso 1º C
3200 Concordia (Entre Ríos)
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+54) (345) 421-0380
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 7:00 a 13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Concordia, Argentina
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Concordia, Argentina
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Concordia, Argentina
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Concordia, Argentina provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bologna, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bergen, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Monaco