The Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Bangkok, Thailand
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
Sing Sian Yit Pao Bldg
267 New Road
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+66) 2224-4139
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 09.00 – 13.00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Kuala Lumpur
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Bangkok, Thailand
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Kuala Lumpur, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Bangkok, Thailand provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santana Do Livramento, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka