The Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Uruguay in Tallinn, Estonia
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
Toomiku tee 20
Telephone: (+372) 510 4302, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Viktor MahhovHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Helsinki
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Tallinn, Estonia
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Helsinki, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Tallinn, Estonia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago