The Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Gdansk, Poland
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
ul. Kubacza 7
Telephone: (+48) 58 735 8383, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jorge PitsikalisHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Warsaw
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Gdansk, Poland
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Warsaw, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Gdansk, Poland provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil